White Oak Gardens Seminars 2014
free Year-Round Gardening Series
For tips on planning and maintaining your garden, landscape, and improving your outdoor living space throughout the year.
* All programs are on Mondays at 6:30p Monfort Heights Branch Library, 3825 West Fork Road, Cincinnati, OH (513) 369-4472.
MON/JAN 13TH - "Mighty Miniatures"
MON/FEB 10TH - "Indoor Blooming Beauties"
MON/MARCH 10TH - “Snip a Little, Trim a Little” A small amount of effort each spring will keep your trees and shrubs happy, healthy, and looking their best in your yard.
- MON/MARCH 24TH - “Sweet Treats” Learn all about growing fruits and berries.
- MON/APRIL 14TH - “Thrills & Chills: A Spring Preview” Learn all the new varieties you’ll want to know about this spring!
- MON/APRIL 28TH - “Good to grow!” Learn how to grow a garden full of fresh, tasty and nutritious edibles. It’s fun for the whole family, and it’s easier than you may think.
- MON/JUNE 9TH - “Sizzling Succulents” Succulents are HOT! Low maintenance and crazy colorful. Learn all the ways you can use these versatile plants.
- MON/JUNE 23RD - “Tropical Tranquility” Create a tropical oasis in your yard with Mandevilla, Elephant Ears, Banana Trees, Hibiscus and more. We’ll give you tips on caring for and utilizing tropical in your yard.
- MON/JULY 14TH - “Meet the new Hydrangeas” Learn about the new varieties available and how to care for your existing hydrangeas.
- MON/SEPT 8TH - “Planning for Fall Planting” We’ll teach you how to plan your fall landscape additions. Fall is for planting!
- MON/OCT 13TH - “Super Savers” Overwintering your summer perennials and bulbs.
- MON/NOV 10TH - “Seasonal Swagger” Show your style with greenery on your mailbox, mantle, porch lights and more.
2014 Make & Take Workshops
Only at White Oak Gardens. Call (513) 385-3313 to reserve a spot for you and a friend today!
Check back for more Spring/Summer Make & Take Workshops in June!
- SAT/MARCH 1ST @ 11A - "Lucky Bloomin' Handbag" $30 Small/$35 Medium. Everyone’s Irish with a mossy blooming handbag planter. St. Paddy’s Day shamrocks add flair and a little extra luck.
- SAT/MARCH 8TH @ 11A - "Naturally Make for Spring" Bulb Basket $35. Welcome spring with colorful bulbs and natural accents planted in a rustic basket.
- SAT/MARCH 15TH @ 11A - "Pansy Hanging Wall Planter" $40. Perky Pansies are the perfect spring filler for this natural wall planter. Plant now for spring color; re-plant later with blooming annuals and accents for summer color.
- SAT/MARCH 22ND @ 11A - "Early Season Perennial Planter" $5/class + materials. Extend the life of your seasonal planters with pansies and blooming (or soon to bloom) perennials. Fill your containers now and then transfer perennials to your landscape beds. Buy a container to customize or bring your own. Too heavy to relocate? Just plant a Grab & Go and set it in your pot when you get home!
- SAT/MARCH 29TH @ 11A - "Tiered Hanging Herb Planter" $35. You'll have easy access to fresh herbs indoor and out.
- SAT/APRIL 5TH @ 11A - "Kids Butterly Planter" Sample and pricing coming soon...
- SAT/APRIL 12TH @ 11A - "Succulent Wreath" Sample and pricing coming soon...