White Oak Gardens Seminars 2014
free Year-Round Gardening Series
For tips on planning and maintaining your garden, landscape, and improving your outdoor living space throughout the year.
* All programs are on Mondays at 6:30p Monfort Heights Branch Library, 3825 West Fork Road, Cincinnati, OH (513) 369-4472.
MON/JAN 13TH - "Mighty Miniatures"
MON/FEB 10TH - "Indoor Blooming Beauties"
MON/MARCH 10TH - “Snip a Little, Trim a Little” A small amount of effort each spring will keep your trees and shrubs happy, healthy, and looking their best in your yard.
- MON/MARCH 24TH - “Sweet Treats” Learn all about growing fruits and berries.
- MON/APRIL 14TH - “Thrills & Chills: A Spring Preview” Learn all the new varieties you’ll want to know about this spring!
- MON/APRIL 28TH - “Good to grow!” Learn how to grow a garden full of fresh, tasty and nutritious edibles. It’s fun for the whole family, and it’s easier than you may think.
- MON/JUNE 9TH - “Sizzling Succulents” Succulents are HOT! Low maintenance and crazy colorful. Learn all the ways you can use these versatile plants.
- MON/JUNE 23RD - “Tropical Tranquility” Create a tropical oasis in your yard with Mandevilla, Elephant Ears, Banana Trees, Hibiscus and more. We’ll give you tips on caring for and utilizing tropical in your yard.
- MON/JULY 14TH - “Meet the new Hydrangeas” Learn about the new varieties available and how to care for your existing hydrangeas.
- MON/SEPT 8TH - “Planning for Fall Planting” We’ll teach you how to plan your fall landscape additions. Fall is for planting!
- MON/OCT 13TH - “Super Savers” Overwintering your summer perennials and bulbs.
- MON/NOV 10TH - “Seasonal Swagger” Show your style with greenery on your mailbox, mantle, porch lights and more.
2014 Make & Take Workshops
Only at White Oak Gardens. Call (513) 385-3313 to reserve a spot for you and a friend today!
FALL 2014: COMING SOON! Check back with us for new Fall Make & Take Workshops
SUMMER 2014: Thank you to all who participated. We'll see you in the fall.
- SAT/JUNE 7TH @ 11A - Mosquito-Go Planter $15 container/soil + plants. Fragrant, functional and natural! Set your moquito repellent planter on your porch, patio, or deck.
- SAT/JUNE 14TH @ 11A - Succulent Framed Art $10 frame cage/soil...PLANTS ARE ADDITIONAL. Bring your own wood frame, preferably 8x10, then choose your plants. A PIN-spired planter you can hang on your wall!
- SAT/JUNE 21ST @ 11A - Mommy/Daddy & Me Teacup Mini Garden $TBD. Fun for everyone! Plant your own mini garden in an adorable garden teacup.
- SAT/JUNE 28TH @ 11A - DIY Herbal Scrub $TBD. You'll make your own scrub & Anita will offer tips and recipes for using fresh herbs to do it yourself!